Monday, May 28, 2012

May 28, 2012


Creating a cover for your novel is a tricky job for Indie Authors.
 Without a publisher behind you with a marketing team and graphic artists, how do you compete?
Every Monday, I will scour the Indie world and find the Indie covers that make you take a second look at the book. The ones you just have to click on to see what the story's about.
After all, that's what the cover's for.

And today's cover is:

Eden (Providence, #3)

I am spellbound by this cover. It's the fourth in the series, but definitely the best cover. It's so creepy. I saw it and immediately had to find out why a baby carriage was in this creepy, misty forest. 


The author, Jamie McGuire doesn't live far from me, so that's pretty cool too.
She has another cover I just have to share:

Beautiful Disaster

This one is a New York Times Bestseller. 
I have a feeling Jamie McGuire is going to be producing more great covers in the future.
Let's check out her books together.


Speaking of checking things out, I have a review and interview up today on:


Come see what I'm yapping about there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Flying Pink Bird