Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You Know My Name

I just got a great review by Bailey at  Novel Nerd Bailey and it reminded me why I'm doing this.

I don't expect everyone to love my book - or even like it. I wrote it for those who will though, and it's for them that I keep going. I'm glad to get a reminder every now and then that my work "works" for people out there.

Celebrities say they would be no where without their fans, and they all have critics. I'm no celebrity, but I have some fans. (even if few in number). I have a critic or two as well, but apparently that's the sign that you're doing something right.

Here's to a future of fans and critics a like. Love me, Like me, or just think ehhh... But you know my name and that counts for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Flying Pink Bird