Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Birthday to Remember

We all have important things in our lives that define who we are. Sometimes they are things we are born with and sometimes they are things that we do or become. This birthday marks an important milestone for me. I have always believed that I was born to be a writer, but it took 32 years for me to be to accomplish it. In June of last year, I sat out to finally attain what had before been a dream I scarcely dared to believe in. A year later, I have published two books and begun several more. I am still in the first tottering years of what I hope will be a lifelong pursuit, but already this new identity, that of writer, has sunk deep into my bones. I would like to express as sincere thanks to all of you who have supported, encouraged, and inspired me along the way. 


To celebrate, I am sharing a preview of a short story I will soon be publishing, "To Earn Your Love."


I hope you enjoy it,

Michelle Pennington

http://tinyurl.com/toearnyourlove



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Flying Pink Bird